Saturday, October 12, 2013

Poem: "The BreakDown"

Happened to find this in the archives, its an old love poem that I wrote nearly a year and a half ago
let me know if y'all like it tho.



The breakdown

As our souls slowly drift from each other's reach
Both confused
Unsure of what we need
In life
You may think that our union was light
But truthfully I began to see u as wife
And it is for this reason
That despite it all
Our rises
Our falls
Our mistakes
And faults
All the hatin'
Outside insanity
Situations that kept us from coexisting romantically
I am still so called stubborn and so called bull headed enough to say
I love you
So despite all the drama
Despite all the pain
The haters and the lames
Friends broads and the dames
And despite everything
In my heart the word love will remain
Synonymous with your name
So miss lady
My once and yet coveted rose
My comfort in the midst of my highs and my lows
Who's moods and mindstates afflict my soul
Just know that
If and when we meet again
It shall be the moment our love begins...
Again....

-NeRo AnGeLo

No comments:

Post a Comment